A successful Sales Manager with Adams Outdoor Advertising provides leadership to a dynamic team of Account Executives. Sales Management is expected to work side-by-side with the Account Executives to enable them to meet their individual goals and ensure the entire market will exceed set annual revenue growth objectives.
- Implements and ensures compliance with Sales objectives
- Oversees all areas of the Account Executives' daily activities
- Utilizes core leadership principles in recruiting, training, motivating and developing a Sales team to increase productivity and meet/exceed minimum sales expectations/requirements.
- Ensures Account Executives have a clear understanding of the marketplace including client profiles, competitive media, strategies and growth potential.
- Sets performance expectations and holds Account Executives accountable to those standards.
- Creates and reviews annual sales goals for Account Executives.
- Serves as a positive role model and example to all employees by adhering to all Adams Outdoor Advertising company policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Conduct and actively participate in all sales meetings through presentation of relevant materials and information.
- Embrace change within a business context as a positive force which is essential in allowing Adams Outdoor advertising to achieve exceptional financial/business results.
- Keep engaged with the broader media advertising community within the market in order to continuously source and recruit potential top flight talent to join the organization.
- Bachelor's Degree in Sales, Marketing or equivalent experience. Multiple years advertising sales experience.
- Previous Supervisory experience.
- Excellent verbal and written Communication skills. Excellent Organizational skills.
- Ability to motivate others and work under pressure. Proactive approach is key.
SHARE THIS JOB