Installs posters and bulletins as well as performs maintenance as required to the physical structure and surrounding property. In addition, performs work on digital units as required.
• The ability to climb without restrictions fixed, portable and/or extension ladders to heights up to 125 feet.
• Must be able to lift weight up to 100 lbs without restrictions or limitations through demonstrated safe lifting practices.
• Must be able to safely operate or have the ability to learn to operate gas powered equipment, such as lawn mowers, chain saws, generators, compressors, paint sprayers, etc.
• Is required to possess a valid driver's license and pass drug screen in order to operate company vehicles.
• Utilize all safety related equipment without exception as mandated by Adams Outdoor Advertising operating procedures.
• Understanding and possession of basic mathematics skills such as adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing.
• Must have a full range of motion in order to install and maintain posters and bulletin signage. The ability to work in all weather conditions when necessary.
• The ability to tolerate the risk of expose associated with an outdoor environment.
• High School or equivalent degree.
• Ability to communicate effectively with the external clients and the internal client at all levels of personnel.
• Highly adaptable to changing work environments
• Must be able to travel as required.
• Must to prioritize and execute tasks and assignments.
• Must have excellent problem solving skills.
SHARE THIS JOB