Online Advertising Representative
Champaign and Peoria Markets
JOB SUMMARY: The core purpose of the Online Advertising Representative is to drive new and incremental revenue through the development of online advertising campaigns that will ensure market level OE goals are met based on individual objectives. The Online Advertising Representative will report directly to the Sales Managers while also working closely with the Online Corporate Manager assigned to the region, as well as the head of Outdoor Extended/Online Media Strategies.
- Drives revenue opportunities through the development of cogent online advertising campaigns.
- Identifies online advertising needs of clients based on features and benefits of the product.
- Creates, prepares and proposes online advertising presentations that best suit customer needs.
- Prepares accurate advertising contracts on behalf of Adams Outdoor Advertising.
- Submits all online advertising contracts and schedules to the Sales Manager.
- Functions as a core resource for all new program/product launches being initiated by the organization.
- Works in concert with other members of the Sales team, providing an energetic and positive dynamic within the team.
- Meets and/or exceeds stated quarterly and annual budgets and objectives.
- Works with Corporate Online Team as needed to implement initiatives.
- Works with Creative Services to develop content and messaging for clients.
- Performs other duties as needed.
- Strong digital analytical skills and ability to utilize digital metrics to increase effectiveness of campaigns, promotions, and advertising.
- Must be organized, self-managed, self-motivated, detail oriented and deadline oriented.
- Successful online sales record a plus.
- Microsoft Suite Capabilities.
- Google AdWords Certified
- Google Analytics Certified Team player willing to assist where needed.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to adapt to a changing environment
- Minimum of three (3) years experience in online targeting and campaign experience(i.e. Facebook, LinkedIn, Google AdWords)
- Experience working in B2B industries
SHARE THIS JOB