Responsible for sales department proposals, tracking and reporting all weekly and end of month numbers, projections, updating inventory reports and answering incoming calls as a company representative. Interface with fulfillment of online advertising products specifically display, geofencing, event and audience targeting.
• Distributes all sales related information.
• Creates outgoing proposals.
• Compiles information for Account Executives.
• Compiles insertion orders and folders when needed.
• Compiles weekly projection numbers for SM and GSM.
• Acts as assistant to SM.
• Answers incoming calls as a company representative.
• May work with Controller on accounts receivables.
• Develops advertising/media kits.
• Updates prospect kits.
• Performs other functions that may be assigned by supervisor.
High school diploma or equivalent.
One to two years general office/clerical experience. Knowledge of advertising functions and terms.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Excellent typing and computer skills.
Knowledge and familiarity with online marketing a plus.
SHARE THIS JOB