Ann Arbor MI
Greets visitors, providing appropriate information. Operates telephone switchboard to relay incoming, outgoing and intra-system calls. Performs related work as required.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF POSITION INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:*
• Answers telephone calls and makes proper connections to person in office.
• Assists in placing outgoing calls and intra-system calls.
• Provides routine information to callers and visitors.
• Records and transmits messages.
• Greets and directs visitors to proper personnel.
• May maintain a log of visitors.
• May perform routine clerical work, including typing various correspondence.
A high school diploma or equivalent.
A general knowledge of simple clerical routines and use of office equipment. Ability to interact with the public, either on the telephone or in personal contact. Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
Must be able to sit in one location for extended periods of time.
SHARE THIS JOB