Online Advertising Strategist
The core purpose of the Online Advertising Representative is to drive new and
incremental revenue through the development of online advertising campaigns that will ensure
market level OE goals are met based on individual objectives. The Online Advertising
Representative will report directly to the Sales Manager while also working closely with the Online
Corporate Manager assigned to the region as well as the head of Outdoor Extended/Online Media
* Drives revenue opportunities through the development of cogent online advertising campaigns.
* Identifies online advertising needs of clients based on features and benefits of the product.
* Creates, prepares and proposes online advertising presentations that best suit customer needs.
* Prepares accurate advertising contracts on behalf of Fairway Outdoor Advertising.
* Submits all online advertising contracts and schedules to the Sales Manager for approval.
* Functions as an online advertising resource to other team members.
* Works closely with Online Advertising Coordinator (or local designate) to ensure accurate fulfillment of online campaigns.
* Functions as a core resource for all new program/product launches being initiated by the organization.
* Works in concert with the other members of the sales team, providing an energetic and positive dynamic within the team.
* Provides excellent customer service both internally and externally.
* Meets and/or exceeds stated quarterly and annual revenue budgets and objectives
* Work with Corporate Online Team as needed to implement initiatives.
* Works with Creative Services to develop content and messaging for clients.
* Performs other duties as needed.
* Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited university
* Strong digital analytical skills and ability to utilize digital metrics to increase effectiveness
of campaigns, promotions and advertising.
* Must be organized, self-managed, self-motivated, detail oriented and deadline oriented.
* Successful online sales record a plus
* Microsoft Suite Capabilities
* Google AdWords certified
* Google Analytics Certified Team player willing to assist where needed
* Experience working in a fast-paced environment
* Must be able to adapt to a changing environment
* Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in online targeting and campaign experience (i.e.
Facebook, LinkedIn, Google AdWords)
* Experience working in B2B industries
SHARE THIS JOB