Real Estate Assistant
Lehigh Valley / Stroudsburg, PA
Assists Real Estate Manager and Department members to ensure that the department is in alignment with
and contributing to meeting Market and Company goals and objectives.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF POSITION INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE
- Provides administrative, clerical and organizational support to Real Estate Manager on all issues
pertaining to Real Estate/Leasing.
- Works in concert with the Real Estate Manager on new lease identification, negotiation,
maintenance and security.
- Supports Real Estate Manager on all new development activities including municipal zoning issues
and challenges, permitting process and any litigation.
- Handles activities associated with local, state and federal permits for acquisition,
maintenance, renewal and security.
- Coordinates activities associated with renewal lease documentation.
- Development and maintenance of lease files.
- Ensures accuracy and timeliness of lease rent payments; processes lease payments each month.
- Assists Real Estate Manager in compiling information for annual departmental budget.
- Keeps Real Estate Manager informed of all pertinent Real Estate and vegetation control
- Practices good judgment, discretion and confidentiality of sensitive information regarding
- Performs other functions as assigned by Real Estate Manager.
Geographic knowledge of market area
Written and oral communication skills
Valid driver’s license with satisfactory driving record
Efficient in multi-tasking
Willingness and ability to travel locally as required
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed
by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of the job.
SHARE THIS JOB