Bluffton, Hilton Head, Savannah
Assists manager in the execution of administrative functions in the department or market.
• Collects data and prepares reports required by supervisor.
• Routes documents according to instructions provided by supervisor for appropriate review, correction or signature.
• May coordinate or arrange meetings.
• Maintains an organized filing system for department records.
• Ensures that both incoming and outgoing correspondence is distributed timely and accurately.
• Provides administrative, clerical and organizational support to manager; data entry/word processing as required.
• Acts as liaison for manager and other departments in researching questions accurately and expediently.
• Practices good judgment, discretion and confidentiality of sensitive information regarding department activities.
• Utilizes professional phone etiquette when responding to internal and external inquiries.
• May perform other functions as assigned by the designated manager.
• Due to the critical nature of the position, it is essential that all job functions be executed with a high degree of accuracy, detail orientation, timeliness, follow through and responsiveness.
A high school diploma or equivalent.
A general knowledge of simple clerical routines and use of office equipment. Ability to interact with the public, either on the telephone or in personal contact. Effective interpersonal and communication skills. Experienced in accounts payable and account receivable.
Must be able to sit in one location for extended periods of time.
SHARE THIS JOB