We are seeking candidates that have an interest in growing their career with a thriving media company. Our team comes to work every day with the goal of changing the look of media in our world. We are looking for someone who has a passion to make great things happen every day.
The Market Scheduler is the hub of our market. They are involved with almost every department which requires a quick wit and easy going attitude.
The Scheduler should possess the love of solving puzzles, discovering solutions when there are no answers and have the perseverance and creativity needed to support our sales team. The ideal candidate has experience with Microsoft Office, databases and the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment. While there is no “typical” day, some responsibilities are:
- Data entry of client contract agreements
- Compilation of routine sales and operations reports including the occupancy report, completion reports and observation reports
- Handles inquiries from Account Executives and clients including puling various reports for review
- Assists with development of proposals when needed
- Compilation of route maps
- Processes posting cards, work orders
Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
-Ability to communicate effectively with all levels within an operation
- Efficient in multi-tasking with a detail oriented mind
- High school diploma of equivalent
- Proficiency in computers and related software
- Basic knowledge of contractual agreements
SHARE THIS JOB