Real Estate Representative
Are you great with people and familiar with Charleston and surrounding areas? Adams Outdoor Advertising is looking for a self-motivated and assertive Real Estate Representative for our Charleston, SC market. Alongside the Real Estate Manager, this position will support all real estate and government affairs activities of the market. If you feel that you are goal driven and the right fit for our team, send us your resume and a cover letter with why you are the perfect person to join the Adams Outdoor family!
• Provides back up and support to the Real Estate Manager regarding the interface between the market and the Corporate Office on all issues pertaining to Real Estate/Leasing.
• Works with the Real Estate Manager on new lease identification and acquisitions.
• At the direction of the Real Estate Manager, work with Legal Counselors/Representatives regarding real estate, zoning, real estate-related litigation, and government affairs.
• Develops relationships and open lines of communication with Lessors.
• Review location revenue and negotiate lease renewals when appropriate.
• Evaluates and coordinates ongoing maintenance needs in respects to our properties and locations.
• Serves in a support capacity at the market level on lease rent payments to ensure accuracy and timeliness of payments.
• Ensure accuracy and thoroughness of all lease files.
• Functions in a support capacity for all other market departments within the market area and across the company.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent degree in Business. Experience in a related field or Outdoor Advertising preferred.
• Excellent written and oral communication, along with public presentation skills are a must.
• Valid driver’s license.
• Background and drug tests required.
• Travel within the market is a must, occasional out of market travel is possible.
SHARE THIS JOB