Installs posters and bulletins as well as performs maintenance as required to the physical structure and surrounding property.
• The ability to climb without restrictions fixed, portable and/or extension ladders to heights up to 125 feet.
• Must be able to lift weight up to 100 lbs without restrictions or limitations through demonstrated safe lifting practices.
• Must be able to safely operate or have the ability to learn to operate gas powered equipment, such as lawn mowers, chain saws, generators, compressors, paint sprayers, etc.
• Is required to possess a valid driver's license and pass drug screen in order to operate company vehicles.
• Utilize all safety related equipment without exception as mandated by Adams Outdoor Advertising operating procedures.
• Understanding and possession of basic mathematics skills such as adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing.
• Must have a full range of motion in order to install and maintain posters and bulletin signage. The ability to work in all weather conditions when necessary.
• The ability to tolerate the risk of expose associated with an outdoor environment.
• High School or equivalent degree.
• Ability to communicate effectively with the external clients and the internal client at all levels of personnel.
• Highly adaptable to changing work environments
• Must be able to travel as required.
• Must to prioritize and execute tasks and assignments.
• Must have excellent problem solving skills.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of the job.
SHARE THIS JOB