This position should be titled "Director of First Impressions." You will sit at the front desk in our beautiful office lobby in the Poconos. You will be the first point of contact for our sales and support staff as well as visitors and clients. General responsibilities are outlined below but your days will be filled with so much more. We are looking for a true leader to assist in many facets of our exciting advertising business.
- Assist the general manager and sales manager in the execution of administrative functions .
-Collect data and prepares reports required by supervisor.
- Back up for other sales support positions.
• Routes documents according to instructions provided by supervisor for appropriate review, correction or signature.
• Coordinate or arrange meetings.
• Maintains an organized filing system for department records.
• Ensures that both incoming and outgoing correspondence is distributed timely and accurately.
• Provides administrative, clerical and organizational support to manager; data entry/word processing as required.
• Acts as liaison for manager and other departments in researching questions accurately and expediently.
• Practices good judgment, discretion and confidentiality of sensitive information regarding department activities.
• Utilizes professional phone etiquette when responding to internal and external inquiries.
• May perform other functions as assigned by the designated manager.
• Due to the critical nature of the position, it is essential that all job functions be executed with a high degree of accuracy, detail orientation, timeliness, follow through and responsiveness.
Extremely professional with a friendly disposition.
Willing to be flexible.
A high school diploma or equivalent.
Experienced in accounts payable and account receivable.
Solid Excel skills.
A general knowledge of simple clerical routines and use of office equipment.
Ability to interact with the public, either on the telephone or in personal contact.
Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
Must be able to sit in one location for extended periods of time.
SHARE THIS JOB